Innovate. Succeed. Belong.
K2 Partnering Solutions is a global leader in the IT recruitment and consulting industry. Having room to innovate gives us opportunities to be more successful and create a sense of belonging. Do you challenge yourself without fear of failure? Do you want to exceed expectations? Are you the type of professional who loves change and innovation?
Then you will love being part of the K2 team!
K2 believes in open and honest relationships, clear personal goals, and providing a structured career path and training to support you in achieving your goals.
We are looking for someone to validate new and old requirements to ensure the quality of the system, for our web and mobile applications.
You will be involved in a global project with a high level of regional complexity, which will require that you communicate effectively across different teams and cultures (and time zones) and that you respond quickly to the changing demands of the business.
- Create Test cases and Update them if necessary.
- Execute test cases and update the test management tool (Zephyr).
- Create and follow up bugs in Jira.
- Execute Test cases for Web and mobile applications
- Execute Selenium test cases.
- Investigate and develop skills in new testing technologies and reporting.
- Have knowledge in Scrum methodology.
- Consult closely with management and team members from related projects to accomplish delivery.
- Consult colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems
Skills & Requirements
- Functional Testing experience 2-3 years
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Selenium framework knowledge.
- Salesforce administration knowledge.
- Know Scrum
- Knowledge in Mobile testing (know about emulators and installation in real devices)
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
K2 Partnering Solutions is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factors.